Ara offer a number of scholarships across a variety of study areas and we encourage you to apply if you think you might be eligible.
You should apply for scholarships at the same time as you apply for your programme of study (there’s no need to wait until you’ve been accepted into your programme). Late applications may be accepted for some scholarships.
How to apply
- Step 1: Search for a scholarship from the list below, using the filter to narrow your search to the ones most relevant to you.
- Step 2: Select a scholarship to read more.
- Step 3: Check the eligibility requirements to see if you meet them.
- Step 4: Complete the application form (located on the right hand side of each scholarship page).
- Step 5: Submit your application before the closing date.
Once we’ve received your application we’ll be in touch.
CLICK HERE for more information