Ara – Youth Pathways
Ara are very excited to announce that they have confirmed their 2018 Youth Pathways offerings and are ready to start discussing enrolments and applications for students and schools who are interested in engaging with them. CLICK HERE for a more information in the Youth Pathways Brochure and CLICK HERE for the Youth Pathways Timetable. If you wish to discuss details of these programmes please email email@example.com
PADI Open Water course to be run by DiveHQ Christchurch.
Congratulations on starting your Padi Open Water, this is where it starts– the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To start your course you will need to have had the Padi medical signed off by your doctor – this can be signed off by any doctor, they do NOT need to specialise in dive medicine. CLICK HERE to download a PADI Dive medical form.
We also require a non-refundable deposit of $250 to have been paid before your first session and the remainder $249 to be paid within the first two days of the course starting.
BONUS: Pay an extra $50 and upon successful completion of the course receive a Level 3 unit standard worth 7 credits.
Your Course Includes:
· Unlimited access to the online training manual and videos
· Complimentary transport
· Dive Cylinders & Air
· Dive Equipment – Regs, Bcd, Weights, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots (excluding gloves and safety sausage)
· 4 open water dives
· Medical form to be completed by a doctor
· Read and sign Dive HQ disclosure agreement form, this also requires a parent or guardians signature.
· Required to pass 200m swim test & float
· Have completed knowledge reviews 1-5 by the start of the course
· Gloves and Safety Sausage – theses can be purchased from Dive HQ we can do both for $49
CLICK HERE to register your interest in doing the course. You will receive a txt or email with information about the dates and times of the next course.