The Flooring Centre Ltd is the New Zealand’s largest privately owned and operated flooring
provider, delivering total floorcovering solutions to both the commercial and residential
An opportunity presently exists for a full time Apprentice Flooring Installer to join
their busy, focused and dedicated team.
Applicants must have an an aptitude for practical / hands on skills, a commitment to study for trade based qualifications and must have a current driver’s licence (minimum restricted level).
See Mrs Eustace or Mrs Reiha in Careers for further details.
Jones & Wyatt Construction have a number of Apprenticeship opportunities available.
If you are hardworking, reliable and have a positive can do attitude then they would like to hear from you.
Work experience will be offered initially to the successful candidate, with the possibility of an apprenticeship offer.
Please contact Sam Wyatt on 021 566 946.
Local Building company is looking to recruit a building labourer with potential to become Apprentice in the near future.
Contact Scott Johnson 027 271 8710 for details.
Survey Assistant (Full Time, Permanent)
Fox and Associates is looking for a survey assistant to help with busy workloads. We are a have a strong focus on teamwork and our customers and try to do the right thing by them. Our team are always looking for a better way to do things and value competency and expertise. If this sounds like you then become part of a team who enjoy their work and help our clients to also enjoy the journey.
· Field Duties: assisting surveyor(s) with fieldwork ranging from topographical, engineering and cadastral surveys plus an opportunity to become a UAV (drone) observer and/or pilot
· Office Duties: assisting with computer aided draughting (CAD) and processing of surveys, general office duties including searching property information, organising and maintaining survey equipment and supplies
Competency and Skills
· The successful candidate must have the motivation and ability to learn new skills and absorb information
· The successful candidate must be fit, healthy, and strong and someone who enjoys working outdoors
· The successful candidate must be good with technology and should have good knowledge of commonly used computer packages – training will be supplied on specific software packages used in our office
· The successful candidate must have good interpersonal and communication skills
· The successful candidate must be tidy and well presented
· The successful candidate must have a full drivers licence
· Starting at $31,000 per annum ($15.90/hour)
· Performance incentive $2,000 per annum
· Health Insurance
· Position available immediately
Contact Carl Fox (Director) on 0800 369 787 for further details
A local painting and decorating company is looking for an Assistant Painter for approx. 4 weeks from around 14th November. Monday-Friday, approx. 7.30am-5pm each day.
Painting experience not essential but must be enthusiastic and hard working. To register your interest and for more details see Mrs Eustace in Careers today.
A well established Building & Construction organisation is looking to recruit a junior estimator. This position is suitable for a school leaver with an interest in maths and building and/or architecture. Full training provided on the job. A good attitude and work ethic essential. For more details see Mrs Eustace in Careers as soon as possible.
Building Apprenticeship available now with local building company. See Mrs Eustace in Careers today for full details.