Canada, USA, Japan, New Zealand and Switzerland
Over the past 10 years EA has helped over 2,000 young people have the best winter of their lives through their Instructor Internship Program. The opportunity gives you world class training, support and an internationally recognised qualification. You also get to step straight into a paid instructor job at one of the World’s top ski schools.
The NZ recruitment stage is now open for programs starting this Nov/Dec 2016.
Click here to see if you meet initial eligibility criteria for this opportunity.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A GUARANTEED offer of employment as a ski or snowboard instructor which includes uniform, full season pass and discount deals
- Early season orientation, instructor training and accommodation package
- International Instructor Association membership and level one ski or snowboard examination
- Training, support and further qualifications throughout the season
- Assistance and support with obtaining Working Holiday Visas, flights and insurances (in partnership with STA Travel)
EA are looking for school leavers who:
- Have a passion for skiing or snowboarding (Low level intermediate to advanced ability welcome)
- Have a willingness to learn through training and working
- Have an interest in travel and adventure
- Are available between December and April
- Will be 18 years of age by November
- Are looking for a life-changing experience
- Have the financial support to participate in an internship abroad
We work with partner ski resorts in Canada, USA, Japan, New Zealand and Switzerland. Programs start in late November each year.
* Limited places available: Due to limited instructor employment positions at each Ski School it is very important that students get in touch early to avoid disappointment.
For general information about our internship programs around the world, check out our website www.easkiandsnowboard.com