Science Careers – Interactive Webinars
Massey University presents Ask Me Anything, an interactive webinar series. Each webinar has a panel of current students and graduates talking about their journey with Massey University. Students ask these experts and leaders about their experiences of what worked and what didn’t in their study and career journeys.
The webinars available:
- Bachelor of Food Technology (Hons): 8th July 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons): 9th July 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Bachelors of Agricultural, Horticultural, and Animal Sciences: 14 July 4:30 – 5:30pm
- Bachelor of Construction: 15th July 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Sciences and Information Technology): 16th July 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Bachelor of Science (Biology and Chemistry): 16th July 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Click here to find out more about our panel members.
For the Ask Me Anything webinars REGISTER HERE
Students interested in our Chemical and Food Engineering Experience Day on the Manawatū campus can register here. The Experience Day will be held at our Manawatū campus in Palmerston North on Tuesday 7 July.
If you have any questions please get in touch with:
Schools STEM Engagement Leader