Applications for our entry-level and first-year scholarships are now open and will close on the 19 August. Please see the information on school-leaver and first-year scholarships on our website for further details and to check the regulations of these scholarships.
To view details of all scholarships available please use the search function available on our website to search the scholarships database.
If you are intending to apply for University scholarships you should be completing your application now.
DO NOT LEAVE THIS UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!!!
Closing dates for Scholarship for 2020:
University of Auckland – close on 19th August 2020
AUT – close 1st September
Massey University – various dates depending on scholarships
University of Canterbury – Open on 20 June. Applications close 15 August.
Victoria University – Applications for the Tangiwai, Totoweka and Kahotea scholarships will open in late June and close 1st September 2020.
Lincoln University– Closing 15th August
University of Otago – Open on 1 July each year. Closing dates vary, but most close on 15 August.
Waikato University – For most – 31st Aug
QRC scholarship applications for 2021 are now open.
For more information check out the scholarship page on our WEBSITE
In making the recommendations, the selection committee considers academic achievement at
NCEA Level 2 or in equivalent university entrance qualifications (achievement must be at least at
NCEA Level 2 Excellence level or equivalent).
Closing Date – Applications must be made online at the Scholarships website by 15 August.
Click Here for Full Scholarship Information
Massey University Scholarships for High School Students
Scholarship applications for 2021 are open now.
The Massey University School Leaver Scholarships are now open and they can be found on our primary scholarships for high school students at the very front of the scholarships page – www.massey.ac.nz/scholarships
Online applications can be accessed by clicking on the links for each scholarship and scrolling to the bottom for application information. Attached is also a ‘Guidelines for Massey Scholarship’ document, which will hopefully assist your students in applying.
- Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship – 10 available, valued at $21,000 each
- Massey University Academy of Sport Scholarship – 25 available, valued at $5,000 each
- Massey Business School Future Leaders Scholarship – 20 available, valued at $10,000 each
- Massey Halls Student Accommodation Scholarships – 2 available at the Auckland Campus, 3 available at the Manawatū Campus, valued at $5,000 (Due date: 5pm, 21 August)
- Massey University Undergraduate Scholarship – 60 available, valued at $5,000 each (Closes 10 Oct)
What are the timelines?
All of these scholarships are open for applications now, and will close on 20th August. www.massey.ac.nz/scholarships
Applications are now open for the Poutama Scholarships. These are fully-funded scholarships that provide a wonderful opportunity for students of Māori descent (entering year 12 or 13 in 2021) to participate in the weeklong Hands-On at Otago programme. The successful applicants will travel to Dunedin from 10-15 January 2021 to experience a week of serious fun!
To apply online for both Hands-On at Otago and a Poutama scholarship, please use this link: https://www.otago.ac.nz/hands-on-at-otago/application/index.html
For general information on Hands-On at Otago: https://www.otago.ac.nz/hands-on-at-otago/index.htm
All scholarship applications must be received by Friday 25 September 2020.
We are excited to announce that the 2020 PwC Scholarship Programme is now open for applications!
With our Scholarship programme, you’ll be off to a great start
What does The PwC Scholarship and Mā te huruhuru ka rere te manu Scholarship include?
- $7,000 towards your university fees and course related costs over the course of your degree
- A PwC staff member to mentor you during your tertiary studies (Mā te huruhuru ka rere te manu Scholarship recipients will be matched with a mentor from the Manukura Māori Business team)
- Access to business networks amongst the best and brightest minds in New Zealand at our social and scholarship events
- The opportunity to learn about what we do behind the scenes, so you can choose the career path that best suits you
- An opportunity to apply early for a paid Summer Internship to develop the foundation for your career.
Your PwC mentor will be allocated to you before you start your first year of university, and they will be a current PwC staff member who’s passionate about helping you develop the skills you need for your career. They’re there to provide information about PwC and the different career opportunities open to you, and help guide your Summer Internship choice.
Eligible students can apply for a chance to receive this opportunity of a lifetime for our PwC Scholarship programme. Students can apply using the following link: www.pwc.co.nz/scholarship
Keystone Trust Presentation
Come and hear about careers in Property and Construction and scholarships available for tertiary programmes such as: Property, Architecture, Land Surveying. Engineering, Construction, Property Law, Landscape Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Urban Planning, Building Science …