A PIHMS Representative will be visiting CBHS Careers on Thursday 4th April. All senior students welcome to attend their talk at interval in C5.
Hospitality and Tourism Diploma/Degree with guaranteed job
PIHMS specialise in Tourism, Hotel and Hospitality Management education with a guaranteed paid internship with earning potential of over $55,000 during the course.
Over the past 24 years PIHMS (Pacific International Hotel Management School) based in New Plymouth, has put over 3300 young students through internationally recognised qualifications and into jobs in New Zealand and all over the globe.
Only at PIHMS can you live, study and learn in a hotel:
· Two sides of learning:
– Practical training in our own PIHMS Hotel
– Business/commerce based subjects
Paid Hotel employment throughout your study:
- Two 6 month paid hotel internships (exclusive to PIHMS)
- Paid employment in a top hotel around New Zealand or Australia – Experience a mini gap year while you study
- Earn up to $55,000 during your study on a paid internship throughout your study
Positive graduate outcomes:
- 96% of PIHMS students receive employment within 3 months after graduating from PIHMS
- Get your dream tourism, hotel or hospitality job
A qualification that helps you have a great career:
- 83 % of PIHMS graduates receive a promotion within one year of graduating
- 59% of Degree graduates are in management positions (1-5 years after graduating)
- The only provider in New Zealand where students graduate with a superior diploma/degree and 1 year work experience
PIHMS graduates have great careers and lifestyles earning good $$$
There are loads of different career pathways in NZ and all around the globe
– Hotel Management
– Event management
– Human resources
– Revenue management
– Run your own restaurant / Business
– Food and beverage management / Front office management
– Or maybe you want to make the best coffee anywhere in the world from Dunedin to Hawaii!
www.pihms.ac.nz – For general information about PIHMS’s tourism, hotel and hospitality management diploma and degree with a guaranteed job offer. Plus great videos!
PIHMS are looking for school leavers who:
* Have a willingness to learn through training and working
* Have an interest in Hospitality, Tourism or Hotel Management
* Are looking for a life-changing experience
* Please note: Career week is for year 12 and 13 students
Career Week – http://www.pihms.ac.nz/career-week.html
Next career week 15-18 April 2019 (1st week of April school holidays)
– PIHMS career week provides any student with the opportunity to experience PIHMS, our culture, lifestyle, education, training to see if this is where your future lies
– Get first-hand hand tips and information about the hospitality and tourism industry and find out how PIHMS works
– $99 per person – Everything is included – Accommodation, all meals & beverages and scheduled activities
– All students attending need to be motivated about considering PIHMS as an option for tertiary study
– Places are limited as we only have a limited number of rooms available for accommodation – So apply asap to avoid missing out
Apply for Career Week
Email email@example.com to apply for our career week or for more information about PIHMS.
www.pihms.ac.nz/career-week.html – Or students can apply online.
New application process for Career Week:
– Due to the popularity of our career week we are now implementing an informal application process as we only have 50-70 places available each career week
– To ensure that keen students don’t miss out, we need to check that all students attending career week are motivated about finding out about how PIHMS works and a career in hospitality and tourism
– Once interested students apply for our career week online at www.pihms.ac.nz/career-week.html, we will ask for the schools support to check the students have a genuine interest