KC Fence Systems design, manufacture and install security and safety fencing solutions from their purpose built facility in Central Christchurch and are currently looking for someone to join their team.
Ideally this is a full time position, but someone would be considered short term for the school holidays also.
A full Class 1 drivers licence is desirable but not essential. The position is available for immediate start, and the successful candidate would need to pass a pre-employment drug test.
KC FENCE SYSTEMS LTD JOB DESCRIPTION
· To erect and repair fences to a high degree of workmanship.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· To align posts
· Dig post holes, using shovels or other tools or machinery
· Erect fences
· Repair fences
· Assist in factory with gate manufacturing.
· Any other duties as directed by Foreman/Managers
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be punctual and work the hours and times specified.
· Prioritise workload to ensure work of the greatest importance to the business is undertaken with urgency and to a high standard.
· Support and help develop a positive workplace culture.
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Responsibly manage all business resources within accountability levels.
· Undertake all duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description and all other duties as required by the business.
· Comply with all employment obligations.
· Promptly undertake to complete all reasonable and lawful instructions and directions given.
· Serve the business in good faith, promoting and protecting the business’s best interests. During work time, and such other times as may be reasonably required, dedicate all effort to the execution and fulfilment of the duties, responsibilities, obligations and instructions related to employment.
· Demonstrate through own actions a commitment to Health and Safety at work when undertaking work or observing others in the workplace.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· Full Class 1 drivers licence desirable
For more information see Mrs Reiha in the Careers office.