Signage Industry Trainee
To be successful in this role you will need to:
· be physically fit and able to work at heights
· be reliable with a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
· be able to communicate with customers as well as other members of the team
· be willing to work additional hours and out of town as required
· have a basic understanding of hand tools
· hold a current driver’s licence (I understand most students will not have their full licence so we will accept a restricted licence)
In return to the right candidate we offer full time employment and the opportunity to learn a variety of skills relevant to the signage industry including sign installation, maintenance & graphic application.
For your information some of the large installations that we have recently completed have been all the outside signage for Farmers and Mitsubishi Motors. We also work in service stations, government departments as well as applying graphics to vehicles & we do many retail outlet signs.
If you have anyone that may be interested we require a CV & cover letter that should be emailed to email@example.com by 14 March.
Please email or phone me on 0276 994473 for further information. Thank you.