Click on the link below for full details on how to apply.
DHS Car yard have a vacancy for a full time Car Groomer.
Applicant must be honest, reliable and have a restricted or full driver licence.
Duties will include grooming cars, moving cars, helping out in the yard.
If interested in applying please see Mrs Reiha in Careers for further details.
The job is also listed on student job search:
We require a fit and strong person to help assist setting up and packing down stalls for our weekly Market.
You would be required each Sunday for approximately 4 hours to set up and then pack down our market stalls. This is a physical job, so please only apply if you are up to the task.
The main tasks and duties will include:
- Set up and pack down of the Mākete canopies (working with in a team of 3 or 4) as per set out plans provided.
- Full, clean driver’s license and confidence backing trailers.
- Set up of safety and power to food trucks and stalls.
- Moving/relocating of fences.
- Laying out other Mākete equipment as required or instructed, for example – tables, chairs, toys etc.
- Managing the safe flow of stall holders during pack in and pack out.
- Operating random checks of electrical tagging, ie: checking stall holders equipment have the appropriate and correct safety tags.
- Distributing health and safety sheets.
- Collecting unpaid stall fees.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close 5 pm, 8 March 2019
Part-time & full-time Lifeguards across all CCC pools
Recreation & Sport
DDI: 03 9416944
More People – More Active – More Often
Christchurch City Council
Graham Condon Recreation & Sport Centre, 3 Sisson Drive, Christchurch, 8053 PO Box 73047, Christchurch, 8154
- NZ Owned Company in growth phase
- Great Company Culture & Benefits
- Training Provided
Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we’re very proud to have been helping Kiwi’s buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
To make sure that we’re around for another 50 years (at least) we make sure that everyday we are striving to make it easier for our customers. We believe this will help us achieve our vision of being New Zealand’s favourite place to buy and sell vehicles.
Turners is already the largest buyer and seller of used vehicles in New Zealand and we’re expanding our network even further. We’re looking for people with passion to join us on our journey as we continue to build for the future across a range of opportunities and locations nationwide.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Operations Assistant to join our Christchurch Damaged & End of Life Vehicles team. The role involves day-to-day tasks associated with our Operations which includes assisting with the smooth and effective running of our vehicle auctions/sales process, assisting customers with enquiries, driving a variety of vehicles and helping to maintain a tidy warehouse and yard.
You will be the sort of person who prides themselves in being able to offer a high level of customer service and demonstrates a willingness to learn and work hard. Your ability to work well within a team and your excellent communication skills will make you stand out from the rest.
You will also need the following:
- A customer focussed and professional approach;
- The ability to work under pressure and organise your workload to meet deadlines;
- A positive, enthusiastic and mature outlook;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literate with basic Word and data entry skills;
- A full clean, drivers licence with F endorsements.
Attention to detail, self motivation and a clean driver’s license are a must-have; some mechanical knowledge would be an advantage.
This business operates seven days per week, so flexibility to work weekends is a key expectation and requirement of this position.
Here at Turners we pride ourselves on being a true kiwi success story. We value our people and believe that they are key to our success. We look for candidates who are aligned to our Company Values; People who demonstrate integrity in all of their dealings, who work together as part of a team and are customer driven, people that have a passion for what they do and believe that anything is possible.
Interested applicants can contact Scott Anderson on 027 8073719 or apply online https://turners.careercentre.net.nz/job/operations-assistant/christchurch/1517#
After School Butchery Job
Local Butcher looking to employ a senior student every day after school (Mon-Fri) from 4.00-6.00pm for cleaning/butchery duties. Possibly some Saturdays and full-time work also available over Christmas holidays. Must be at least 16 years old.
See Mrs Eustace in Careers today if interested.
Are you keen to get ahead in life and looking to get your foot in the door of the automotive trade
industry? Then you need to find out more about this opportunity with one of New Zealand’s top motor
This is a great opportunity if you see yourself advancing through to our parts or sales departments or
perhaps you see yourself doing an apprenticeship in our workshop?
Cockram Kia / Cockram Nissan are looking for a Vehicle Groomer to join their busy Service department.
Not only will it give you the opportunity of further career development within the company, but you will
be working for one of the leading automotive dealers in New Zealand.
The successful candidate will:
Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
Have the ability to groom a vehicle to an exceptional standard within a tight timeframe
be enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a busy sales environment
Be trustworthy and honest
Have excellent communication skills
Hold a clean New Zealand Driver’s Licence
Want to become an automotive technician or advance into vehicle or part sales.
In return Cockram Motors will offer a great working environment and a fantastic future with huge career potential and great people to work with!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, send your CV in confidence to:
Cockram Nissan and Kia
Signage Industry Trainee
To be successful in this role you will need to:
· be physically fit and able to work at heights
· be reliable with a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
· be able to communicate with customers as well as other members of the team
· be willing to work additional hours and out of town as required
· have a basic understanding of hand tools
· hold a current driver’s licence (I understand most students will not have their full licence so we will accept a restricted licence)
In return to the right candidate we offer full time employment and the opportunity to learn a variety of skills relevant to the signage industry including sign installation, maintenance & graphic application.
For your information some of the large installations that we have recently completed have been all the outside signage for Farmers and Mitsubishi Motors. We also work in service stations, government departments as well as applying graphics to vehicles & we do many retail outlet signs.
If you have anyone that may be interested we require a CV & cover letter that should be emailed to email@example.com by 14 March.
Please email or phone me on 0276 994473 for further information. Thank you.