Casual Store Person – Flexible Shifts
- Offers school leavers valuable experience in a growing business gaining excellent supply chain & logistics knowledge
- Potential permanent opportunities down the track
- Variety of hours and shifts available
- Maintaining an excellent Health and Safety record
- Heavy lifting of packages
- Good organisational skills
- Keeping up with a fast-paced environment and meeting KPI’s
- Practical and manual work
- Good eye for detail
- Working well in a team
- Apply online through our careers page – “Casual Store Person”
- Fill out an application form online
- Phone screen
- Interview – find out what it is really like to work for the SortedFamily!
- 1x Reference check
- Police Check/MOJ
- Drug & Alcohol testing
Fixed Term roles for Xmas Build up
1st November – 21st December 2018
Monday – Friday 3.30pm 7.30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute in the running of a world class freight hub operation working with New Zealand Couriers and Post Haste Ltd trading as ‘The Freight Hub’.
Efficient and timely loading and unloading of freight via the automated systems to ensure processing timeframes are achieved.
The successful applicants will have:
- Industry & Operational experience including freight handling
- Flexibility around working hours
- Attention to detail
- Geographical knowledge of CHC / South Island
- Physical fitness
- Reliability and good work ethics
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Load/Unload cages and conveyors efficiently
- Freight is handled efficiently and effectively
- Label freight as required and position on conveyors
- Stack cages and TCP’s effectively
- Comply to Health and Safety policies
Applications to Dee Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th October 2018.
Available at the moment we have a few positions that would be ideal for students looking for some part time work after school.
One is from 5.30-7.30 5 days a week and the other positions are over a range of days, starting at 3.30 and finishing at 7.30.
The job(s) are general freight sorting positions with no prior experience necessary however they are both quite physical so fitness is a plus.
I can be contacted either via email or mobile phone, both of these methods of contact are listed below.