canrecruit are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Assembler; Wigram Location; Potential to lead to a joinery apprenticeship; Monday to Friday 0730-1600
- Frame & Truss Fabricator; Rolleston; Ongoing role; Monday to Friday 0730-1600; Nail gun/hammer use
- Pick Packers; Hornby Location; Ongoing Role; AM or PM Shifts
- General Labourers; Hornby location; Ongoing role; 1400-0000 Monday to Friday; leading Australian and New Zealand manufacturer and marketer of premium branded garage doors and automatic openers for residential and commercial use
To register your interest email Petra at: email@example.com
Adecco have a range of available jobs available for students / school leavers during the summer holidays.
Phone Nigel on 341 5846 to register your interest
Junior Service Technician
We have a Junior service position here available in CHCH and are looking for school leavers with an interest in electronics and technology to apply.
Junior service technician
A reputable Christchurch building & construction company are currently looking to employ 2-3 new apprentices. With over 50 years of combined experience the company provides specialist building, renovation and construction services throughout Canterbury.
If you are physically fit, hardworking and reliable then this could be the job for you!
To find out more details on how to apply please see the Careers team in F2 (Straven).
Full-time school leaver positions available
Register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org or
see Mrs Eustace in Careers for more details (or email: email@example.com)
Are you physically fit, highly motivated and looking for a role with opportunity to progress?
Would you like to spend your days by the pool? If so then we may just have your dream job!
Find out more/apply here
ELE Group are currently looking for young lads to join our ranks with a variety of opportunities:
- Landscaping ( planting, moving soil etc)
- General construction labourers
- General logistics opportunities ( driving, Storeperson, pick pack etc)
If you are hardworking, reliable and possess a positive attitude contact Jackson Watt at email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone 027 855 8842.
A full-time vehicle grooming position exists with an Automotive panel and paint repairer. Duties include grooming vehicles that have been repaired and general work around the workshop. There may potentially be an panel and paint apprenticeship opportunity in the future for the right candidate.
Applicants should possess positive work habits, a can-do attitude, a genuine interest in motor vehicles and have a current driver licence.
If this sounds like you, see Mrs Reiha in Careers for further information on how to apply.