People & Performance Business Partner – South Island Operations – Baking Division
George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited
Tel: +64 3 3578812 | Mob: +64 21 2462989
584 Wairakei Road | Christchurch | 8053
PO Box 14087 | Christchurch Airport 8544
delight people every day with food they love
We are seeking a school leaver who may be interested in a future in the parts and service division.
Our business is selling and servicing excavation equipment and attachments i.e. Case construction equipment.
This position would involve helping out the parts despatcher and also aiding the service personal in the workshop. A drivers licence, restricted at the minimum is required.
There is a possibility this could lead to an apprenticeship of some kind in the future to the right person.
This would be a full time position from 7am-5pm or hours to suit the right person by arrangement.
If you have anyone in mind that may be interested in this position they are welcome to drop their CV into Simon Davie at our Christchurch branch, 712 Main South Road, Islington or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Building company is looking to recruit a building labourer with potential to become Apprentice in the near future.
Contact Scott Johnson 027 271 8710 for details.
Packaging Machine Operators
Orora is one of the leading packaging companies in the world, with Orora Kiwi Packaging having three sites in New Zealand specialising in corrugated cardboard packaging. We have a few exciting opportunities for Machine Operators to join our team.
We require Machine Operators for our day shift (7.30 am – 4.00pm) 5am start when overtime is required to meet customer demands.
We are looking for our next operators who may have the ability and desire to advance to team leaders and possible supervisors in the future.
Based in Hornby, your role will involve:
· Physical ‘hands on’ running of the machines
· Ensuring safety, quality and production requirements are met
· Working as part of a team
· Resolving problems as they arise
Ideally you will have the following experience and skills:
· Experience operating machinery (Note: this is not a process worker position)
· Experience within a manufacturing or printing environment is preferable
· Be a keen, energetic individual
· Be mechanically minded
· Have a good eye for detail
· Have a hard working ethic and the willingness to learn.
· Have the desire and ability to become senior operators that could develop into team leaders/supervisors
Overtime is required to service our customer demands.(not all year round)
Ongoing training will be provided, along with competitive wages, allowances and benefits. If you can say ‘yes, that’s me’ to the above points, then we’re keen to hear from you.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV, quoting reference 10621 and indicating which shift you are interested in, to:
· Email: email@example.com or
· Post to: Human Resources Department, PO Box 97246, SAMC, Auckland 2241.
Survey Assistant (Full Time, Permanent)
Fox and Associates is looking for a survey assistant to help with busy workloads. We are a have a strong focus on teamwork and our customers and try to do the right thing by them. Our team are always looking for a better way to do things and value competency and expertise. If this sounds like you then become part of a team who enjoy their work and help our clients to also enjoy the journey.
· Field Duties: assisting surveyor(s) with fieldwork ranging from topographical, engineering and cadastral surveys plus an opportunity to become a UAV (drone) observer and/or pilot
· Office Duties: assisting with computer aided draughting (CAD) and processing of surveys, general office duties including searching property information, organising and maintaining survey equipment and supplies
Competency and Skills
· The successful candidate must have the motivation and ability to learn new skills and absorb information
· The successful candidate must be fit, healthy, and strong and someone who enjoys working outdoors
· The successful candidate must be good with technology and should have good knowledge of commonly used computer packages – training will be supplied on specific software packages used in our office
· The successful candidate must have good interpersonal and communication skills
· The successful candidate must be tidy and well presented
· The successful candidate must have a full drivers licence
· Starting at $31,000 per annum ($15.90/hour)
· Performance incentive $2,000 per annum
· Health Insurance
· Position available immediately
Contact Carl Fox (Director) on 0800 369 787 for further details
A career in Roofing – Newfield Roofing is looking for apprentices for 2018
- Earn a wage from day one, and finish your apprenticeship without a massive loan hanging over your head
- Work outdoors instead of being stuck in the same office all day
- Get the chance to work on a wide range of jobs throughout your career
A longstanding Canterbury Signwriting Company is currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Signwriter. Ideal for an enthusiastic school leaver who is keen to work in a very supportive environment in the Signwriting industry. No experience necessary, full training provided, you just need to be keen to learn the trade.
For more details see Mrs Eustace in Careers.
‘Ground Down Drainage’ currently have a vacancy for a full time labourer with opportunity to do their drainlaying apprenticeship if they wish to.
Applicant would need to be:
- Have a drivers licence
This job involves general labouring, digger driving and laying pipes.
GREGG BUILDERS LTD
Collision Repair (Panelbeater) Apprenticeship available now in the Sockburn area.
See Mrs Eustace in Careers for details.