After school child care/mentor role available to support two young boys aged 5 and 7 living near CBHS.
Looking for someone who is prepared to spend time with the boys doing activities such as skateboarding, cycling, ball sports etc. Must be able to role model respect, kindness and appropriate behaviours.
Hours are flexible – some after school time and some weekend time to suit the right person.
The job is also listed on student job search:
We require a fit and strong person to help assist setting up and packing down stalls for our weekly Market.
You would be required each Sunday for approximately 4 hours to set up and then pack down our market stalls. This is a physical job, so please only apply if you are up to the task.
The main tasks and duties will include:
- Set up and pack down of the Mākete canopies (working with in a team of 3 or 4) as per set out plans provided.
- Full, clean driver’s license and confidence backing trailers.
- Set up of safety and power to food trucks and stalls.
- Moving/relocating of fences.
- Laying out other Mākete equipment as required or instructed, for example – tables, chairs, toys etc.
- Managing the safe flow of stall holders during pack in and pack out.
- Operating random checks of electrical tagging, ie: checking stall holders equipment have the appropriate and correct safety tags.
- Distributing health and safety sheets.
- Collecting unpaid stall fees.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close 5 pm, 8 March 2019
- Once training is complete earn $19.20 per hour! KFC Riccarton Road
- Pay for skill model, the more training you do, the higher your hourly rate
- Full training, cook qualification & uniform provided
KFC is a global brand with a strong and loyal customer following across New Zealand. The famous 11 herbs and spices and secret Colonel’s recipe is well known and loved by all.
Cooks are an essential ingredient and a must for providing quality chicken to customers across the 92 stores around the country.
As a Team Member and Cook based Back of House, you will:
- Prepare and serve delicious chicken and KFC sides
- Work in an environment that is often fast paced and busy
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Follow direction and a set process of how to do particular tasks
- Be part of a supportive team
To join our team, you will need:
- Interest in being based back of house
- Drive to ensure our chicken is cooked to perfection every time
- Ideally, prior experience as a Cook
- Take pride in your work area, keeping it as clean and organised as you can
- Own your space and take pride in cooking the best chicken you can
- Sound communication skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Work agreed days and shifts on a consistent ongoing basis so you know when you are working!
We offer our staff:
- Above minimum wage hourly rate, start rate is $16.70 per hour (until your training is complete)
- A free meal (when you work a minimum 4 hour shift)
- A uniform to wear at work
- On the job training and career development opportunities
- A health and safety conscious work environment where your wellbeing is important
Our Cooks are valued members of our team and essential to our ability to provide KFC’s delicious chicken to our customers, join us now and show us your cooking skill!
Part-time & full-time Lifeguards across all CCC pools
Recreation & Sport
DDI: 03 9416944
More People – More Active – More Often
Christchurch City Council
Graham Condon Recreation & Sport Centre, 3 Sisson Drive, Christchurch, 8053 PO Box 73047, Christchurch, 8154
STUDENT JOB SEARCH ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Are you currently studying at a NZ tertiary institute?
- Are you intending to study in the next semester at a NZ tertiary institute?
- Have you graduated from a course of study this year or last year at a NZ tertiary institute?
If you said yes to any of the above, you are likely able to use our service to search for jobs. You can find more information on who can use us here.
If you are still unsure whether you meet any of these conditions, contact us for help – 0800 757 562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for more details
Stuart Lang from Ryan Recruitment spoke with our senior students last Wednesday and provided a great deal of excellent advice on how to apply for part time and full time employment.
CLICK HERE to check out the jobs available on the Ryan Recruitment Job Search site.
If you are intending to look for work on a construction site and would like to complete the Site Safe qualification prior to leaving school please drop in and speak with careers staff. This is an excellent qualification that will assist you in gaining part time and full time work.
This four-hour entry level course is designed to ensure everyone on site understands their health and safety responsibilities.
The Foundation Passport – Building Construction introduces key topics including how to keep yourself safe, understanding and controlling risk, as well as basic hazards and legal requirements.
The course is suitable for all workers, contractors and managers in the residential, commercial and maintenance sectors who are new to health and safety training or to the industry.
With the Foundation Passport – Building Construction you will:
- Learn how to keep safe on site
- Understand your basic health and safety responsibilities
- Improve health and safety awareness of everyone working on site
The Christmas season is a crazy, all engines firing, non-stop time of year. Our awesome Team Members are what keep our customers coming back to us in search of those cheerful holiday essentials. We now need passionate, energetic, customer-loving people like you to join our team on a Fixed Term basis for roles in our stores over our busy Christmas season!
Our Shop Floor Team Members love our customers and finding what they are looking for while keeping the store well stocked, clean and tidy is important. You’ll know it takes working as part of a team to be successful – whether it’s collecting trolleys from the car park, restocking shelves, cleaning areas of the store, ticketing products, and ensuring the store spaces are full of beautiful holiday cheer.
Our Checkout Team Members have a lot of patience and like helping people. Finding a solution to any problem and bringing smiles to faces is part of the great service you offer. You are really good at keeping things organised and tidy and know that having a well maintained work space is important because loving your customer means making them feel at ease in your space. You want them to be enchanted by the holiday charm.
All our Christmas Opportunities are Fixed Term. We are requiring team members who are available to work through the summer period (December and January). Please note during this time some of our stores are open from 8am to midnight. You may also be required to work across all areas of the store including Online Fulfilment.
Apply now to be part of one of the largest retail teams in New Zealand and help us make everyone’s holiday season bright!
If you are required to complete an online assessment for this role a link will be emailed to you after you’ve submitted your application. You must complete this within 48 hours of submitting your application in order for your application to be considered.
The Hiring Manager will contact you only if your application is forwarded to them for consideration. If your application in unsuccessful The Warehouse Recruitment Team will let you know by email.
To view the job, click here: