We want you to join our team!
Downer are looking for motivated school leavers to join our team. We are offering Whakatipu Tētēkura, a one week marae based programme giving you qualifications and life skills to get you ready to start employment with us in January 2019.
If you have a postive attitute, willingness to learn, a minimum of a restricted drivers licence and are looking for a full time career in a large infrastructure company then we want you.
Whakatipu Tētēkura will offer you :
• An introduction to the infrastructure industry;
• Full time employment with career opportunities nationwide;
• A one week marae based residential programme;
• Life skills training and qualifications to get you ready for work;
• Ongoing workplace, mentoring and qualification support
To find out about an interivew for Whakatipu Tētēkura, please contact Selau Ifopo, 021 829 710, Selau.Ifopo@downer.co.nz
Whakatipu Tētēkura residential will take place 3rd December 2018 with employment commencing in January 2019