The job is also listed on student job search:
We require a fit and strong person to help assist setting up and packing down stalls for our weekly Market.
You would be required each Sunday for approximately 4 hours to set up and then pack down our market stalls. This is a physical job, so please only apply if you are up to the task.
The main tasks and duties will include:
- Set up and pack down of the Mākete canopies (working with in a team of 3 or 4) as per set out plans provided.
- Full, clean driver’s license and confidence backing trailers.
- Set up of safety and power to food trucks and stalls.
- Moving/relocating of fences.
- Laying out other Mākete equipment as required or instructed, for example – tables, chairs, toys etc.
- Managing the safe flow of stall holders during pack in and pack out.
- Operating random checks of electrical tagging, ie: checking stall holders equipment have the appropriate and correct safety tags.
- Distributing health and safety sheets.
- Collecting unpaid stall fees.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close 5 pm, 8 March 2019