Packaging Machine Operators
Orora is one of the leading packaging companies in the world, with Orora Kiwi Packaging having three sites in New Zealand specialising in corrugated cardboard packaging. We have a few exciting opportunities for Machine Operators to join our team.
We require Machine Operators for our day shift (7.30 am – 4.00pm) 5am start when overtime is required to meet customer demands.
We are looking for our next operators who may have the ability and desire to advance to team leaders and possible supervisors in the future.
Based in Hornby, your role will involve:
· Physical ‘hands on’ running of the machines
· Ensuring safety, quality and production requirements are met
· Working as part of a team
· Resolving problems as they arise
Ideally you will have the following experience and skills:
· Experience operating machinery (Note: this is not a process worker position)
· Experience within a manufacturing or printing environment is preferable
· Be a keen, energetic individual
· Be mechanically minded
· Have a good eye for detail
· Have a hard working ethic and the willingness to learn.
· Have the desire and ability to become senior operators that could develop into team leaders/supervisors
Overtime is required to service our customer demands.(not all year round)
Ongoing training will be provided, along with competitive wages, allowances and benefits. If you can say ‘yes, that’s me’ to the above points, then we’re keen to hear from you.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV, quoting reference 10621 and indicating which shift you are interested in, to:
· Email: email@example.com or
· Post to: Human Resources Department, PO Box 97246, SAMC, Auckland 2241.