- Tertiary study options, click here
- Course finder: click here to search for a course or training provider
- Find out about University Entrance. Click here
- University approved subjects. Click here to make sure the subjects you are taking will qualify you for University.
- CLICK HERE if you are considering studying Engineering at the University of Canterbury
- Work based training and apprenticeships. Click here to get more information.
- Advice about looking for work. Click this job finding link.
- CV Builder, click here to build a CV (You will need to register with careers nz in order to use this)
- CV templates and examples. Click here (use the skills focused CV rather than work focused)
- Watch a video about Job Interviews. Click here
- Tips on job interviews. Click here to learn more about how to be successful at a job interview.
- Scholarships are one way to fund your study.
- Click on the link: GivMe to connect to a database of available scholarships. This works best from within the school network.
- Get advice on applying for scholarships and how to apply. Click here
- Student loans and allowances are another way to fund your studies. find out more at www.studylink.govt.nz
GAP YEAR information