CBHS have partnered with the Ara Polytechnic and the National Trades Academy to offer students the option of attending CBHS Mon/Tues/Wed and CTC Thurs/Fri each week for the entire year. Yr. 12 and 13 students will be able to choose from a range of Dual Enrolment options available for 2018.
Students will have access to the latest workshops, equipment and professional trades tutors two days a week.
In 2018 the following Dual Enrolment courses are available:
- Introduction to Construction Trades Level 2
- Construction Trades Foundation Level 3
- Introduction to Automotive and Engineering Level 2
- Electrical Engineering Level 2
- NZ Certificate in Retail Level 2
- NZ Certificate in Retail Level 3
- NZ Certificate in Hospitality Level 2
- NZ Certificate in Cookery Level 3
- NZ Certificate in Salon Skills Level 2
Primary Industry Programmes.
CBHS has also partnered with The Land Based Trade Academy. The Dual Enrolment programmes are aimed at secondary school students who are interested in working with animals or plants and looking at a vocational pathway in any of the primary industry options:
●Agriculture – Level 2
●Horticulture – Level 2
– Level 3
●Equine – Level 2
●Animal Care – Level 2
The programmes are practical based with some theory. Literacy and numeracy is embedded into the programme. Students will work towards achieving NCEA Level 2.
CLICK HERE for more information about land based Agriculture/Horticulture options.
If you wish to apply please visit Mr Webster in the Careers Office.
This option is perfect for students who – CBHS Info