If you’re year 13 and interested in getting into radio, then is for you!
• The Edge Interns program has been created to give students interested in broadcasting an inside look into the industry.
• They will also get the opportunity to go out with The Edge Road Runners and see how Edge promotions are run.
• The Interns go through the process of writing their own radio ad and voicing it in The Edge production studio.
• Their job is to spread the word about Edge competitions in their school so their peers can benefit from the awesome prizes we have to give away.
• In return, The Edge will give the interns some valuable industry knowledge including a reference on completion of the course.
See Mr Webster for more information