Here is updated information for the Wellington Accommodation Halls at Massey should you have any students querying our accommodation. Can you please remove any existing printed material and replace with this – this is for the Wellington accommodation only.
Barbara Scott, Student Recruitment Adviser
mobile: 021 423 175 email: email@example.com
- The application fee (now called processing fee) does NOT need to be paid when submitting an application. Only a submitted application and a reference are necessary to be eligible for a room in WN Halls.
The offers will be sent on Oct 2nd and only those who receive an offer will be charged the fee included in the deposit. Those who do not get an offer on Oct 2nd will be informed that they have been waitlisted on the same date.
- The deposit amount has been lowered to slightly under $1000 to make it more palatable.
- And in an effort to make it very affordable to stay in WN Halls, we have a 4th payment option for the Twin Share at KR – which makes it very easy on the pockets.
- Also on Twin shares at KR Hall – remember that friends from school may submit applications, chose Twin Share at KR Hall as a first option AND indicate who they would like to share with.
- If any schools want to talk about references tell them to call/ email me directly on my details below. Confused parents and applicants can call 0800Massey and ext 63150.
- In 2019 for the first time, our Halls will house 2nd year students as well! Applications are limited to current 2018 residents.
- Our Instagram account for 2019 applications is: MWHALLS2019. We encourage all applicants to follow us.
Priscilla Brooking | Residential Operations Manager| Te Tari Whakanoho |
Massey University |64 4 8015799 extn 63151| Mob 021 810 671